I'm in Love with Boutique Affairs

Now l am not sure if it is ok to be in love with a dessert table company but l have to admit that l have found the company of my dreams in Boutique Affairs!!  Oh my gosh l just could not help but swoon over her amazing creations and to think she is in Melbourne too totally astounded me!!  I thought dessert tables of this caliber were only available in the USA and not homegrown in Australia yet alone in our own backyard in Melbourne! Wow, Wow, Wow!!  I have to admit l did feel a bit inadequate with my homemade attempt at a dessert table after seeing her amazing show cases but l quickly recovered and put Boutique Affairs up on a pedestal where they belong!!  I really can't wait to see what she creates next??  I am sure it will be drool worthy and will inspire the masses!!  So if you are planning an event then you really need to check out the amazing work by my latest crush Boutique Affairs!  http://www.boutiqueaffairs.com.au/index.html
Mwa l just love you!! hahahaha!  So grab a cuppa a bask in the beauty of Boutique Affairs!  Enjoy!

Evas Enchanted Garden Party

Estelle's Vintage Birdie Party

Max Turns 2 (Blue Dessert Table)

Pieces o' Eight Pirate Party

Christmas Lolly Buffet

Candy Shop

Princess Tea Party

Black and Cream Wedding

All White Dessert Table

No comments:

Post a Comment