|Birthday Message on Choc Chip Cookie|
I had lots of fun creating my birthday cookie that l also did a very quick Valentine's Day one but please forgive my piping and shabby styling.....l could always say it was one of the kids that made it?? mmmmmm maybe l should of????
|Valentine's Day Message on a Cookie?? mmmm....|
Mmmmmm l do find these hard to resist so l hope you will enjoy my recipe and l have tried my best to give measurements but please let me know if they don't work and need more adjusting??
CHEWY CHOC CHIP COOKIES (makes 24 BIG Cookies)
180g butter melted
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 raw sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp vanilla paste
150 g choc chips (I use dark but your preference??)
- Preheat Oven to 165 degrees Celsius and line baking trays with baking paper
- Add melted butter to bowl and then add sugars and beat together until well combined.
- Add Vanilla and egg and beat until creamy
- Add Flours to mixture and mix well and fold through choc chips
- Drop large tablespoons of mixture onto trays (allowing lots of room, l only do 6 per tray) and flatten down with base of glass (tip from one of my friends)
- Bake for 10-15 mins until edges are golden and then remove and place on cooling racks so they stay yummy and chewy! If you want crispy ones then cook at 180 until lightly golden all over (around 12 mins)
Bye for now....