What a Doll!!! The Cutest Party Ever!

Since l have not been feeling well l think l have been spending just a wee bit too much time on the web and especially Etsy but my gosh the things you can find and l think l definitely hit the jackpot when l came across todi designs who is a freelance illustrator and she creates the most amazing party printables and they are available for sale on her Etsy shop along with other gorgeous items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/todidesign?ref=seller_info

So what made me go WOW???  Well it was her Paper Doll Party and the Kokeshi  Doll Party which are both just tooooo adorable for words and now l so wish l was doing one of these parties for my girls but Audrey's Party is not for another year and Kaitlyn is having an Alice in Wonderland Party and well my son l think would prefer not to have a doll party so if someone else would like me to help do one of these parties then oh me oh my l am so up for it!!  Otherwise l will just have to wait until next year!

So here come the Amazing Creations of todi design Boutique!


 
Now for the Kokeshi Doll Party!

So l hope you are now crushing on this amazing designer and follow her on her blog http://todidesign.blogspot.com/ just like l have done as l am sure she is destined for great things!!   All l can say is AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Larissa! Thank you so much for your lovely and kindest words!
    Im so happy to hear you love them :)
    I adore my party sets specially the paper dolls! They meaning so much to me and I designed them with all my heart!
    You have made amazing post with my party sets! I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa Could you give me your email please?

    ReplyDelete